cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma pro 100 printer problem

Ilovemisty
Apprentice
I’ve had this printer for two years and have been printing from Lightroom and have not had any printing problems. I decided to try to print from PhotoShop. I wish I had just stuck with Lightroom. I’ve printed and most prints were too dark. The color handling to photoshop manages colors. I have the properties set for photo printing, glossy photo paper, 8 1/2 by 11. I changed to color/ intensity manual adjustment. Doesn’t help. Now I’m low on ink and can’t print manual color/intensity (manual). I could use some help. I don’t know how to adjust the magenta, cyanide and yellow using the sliders.
I’m using Windows 10.
Please help
2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The sliders either reduce or increase the vibrance or intensity of the colors independently. 

This will reduce or increase the saturation of the final output. 

We can't tell you where to set the sliders.  It depends on what you are printing.     

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum ilovemisty.

I can't think of a reason why LR and PS should produce different printing results with the same correct settings. I use LR, but I just set up and printed from PS. LR and PS produced same prints.

Double check your settings. Since you used term color/intensity I am assuming you are on a PC.

Annotation 2019-12-15 102303.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements