Canon Community Canon Community

Honored Contributor

Re: Pixma Pro 100 - Color Issues

Let me try to help syvehc.

A few initial questions:  1. what computer operating system? 2. can you run a nozzle check to be all nozzles are firing? 3. can you post a screen shot of the settings in the software that you are using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
New Contributor

I am using windows 8.1 and I can run a nosile check, but I don't think that will help.  I will post a screen shot.

New Contributor

Ok I got it now.  Using On1 there is a area where I can pick printer profile and intent.   I'm using the canon easy-photoprint Pro Standard profile, that seems to be working pretty good.  I also make sure I turn off any printer managed functions in the printer options.  I'm sure there is a better profile, but this one seem to be doing the trick and I'm tired of blowing though all my ink making this work.  Since everyone is addicted to photoshop I'd figured I would mention it, since I don't use it.  Part of my problem is trying to print within windows and not using On1.

Thanks for the help and I hope this helps someone else.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Glad you've got something you are happy with.

https://www.on1.com/blog/printing/

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic