cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 10

hyde
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a Pixma Pro 10 and it used to work well but now I have issues. I thought it was because of the 3rd party cartridges so I bought two complete sets of Canon official ones but I have still the same issue. 

I did a couple of different cleaning but it's like the left side with the PM, PC, Y, M and R  doesnt allow ink to go through ... 

Did anyone have this kind of isue ?

4 REPLIES 4

hyde
Apprentice

I just did a deep cleaning, I checked the ink levels, it consumes ink but doesnt print anything when I do a test print page. 

I dont have anything on the left side where you are supposed to have the PC Y M R PM ...  

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi Hyde.

Remove and check the top of each affected ink to ensure that the vents at the ends of the labels are unobstructed.  If that and the deep cleaning have not restored ink flow to the affected nozzles, then the PRO-10 may need a new print head.  If the printer is still in warranty, or covered by a CarePAK warranty extension, you may receive support through your Canon Account (https://mycanon.usa.canon.com).

If the printer is out of warranty, and you would like to purchase a replacement print head, the Parts Ordering line is available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 7 pm Eastern Time at (1)866-481-2569.  Please keep in mind that the replacement print head is not refundable nor returnable, and does not renew, replace, restart, or carry warranty coverage.

If the PRO-10 is out of warranty, you are eligible for the Canon Upgrade Program, a discount on a replacement purchased directly through us. The Canon Upgrade Program also comes with free ground shipping.  If you're interested, you may call our Canon Direct agents at 1-800-385-2155. Please keep in mind, you are under no obligation to take advantage of this offer immediately to gain the information.

Hello,

I live in France and do you know if that kind of thing exist here ? 

I changed the head less than 3 months ago ... Maybe I could check with them also ? 

Let me know ...

Announcements