cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma PRO-100 not recognized by Easy-Photoprint EX

Vagabond227
Apprentice

When I open the photo-easyprint application I get the message that there is no supported printer installed.  I have the Pixma PRO-100 installed and working fine.

I have dowloaded the latest version of the sogtware and updated the printer drivers.

Can anyone shed ant light on what the problem is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

"This error sometimes occurs if the version of Photoshop has changed, and instructions for clearing the error can be found HERE.  The article specifically references Photoshop CC 2018, but these steps also work with Elements and Lightroom."

This is probably correct, however I do not use Photoshop so it is not relevent to my question.

Problem was solved by connecting the printer via USB.  Easy-Photoprint did not recognize the printer with a wifi connection.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BillS
Mentor

Hi Vagabond227,

This error sometimes occurs if the version of Photoshop has changed, and instructions for clearing the error can be found HERE.  The article specifically references Photoshop CC 2018, but these steps also work with Elements and Lightroom.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

"This error sometimes occurs if the version of Photoshop has changed, and instructions for clearing the error can be found HERE.  The article specifically references Photoshop CC 2018, but these steps also work with Elements and Lightroom."

This is probably correct, however I do not use Photoshop so it is not relevent to my question.

Problem was solved by connecting the printer via USB.  Easy-Photoprint did not recognize the printer with a wifi connection.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements