cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 100 photo size issue

RobRut
Contributor

Well, I'm back, and unfortunately having the same problems as before.  Last night I prepared an 11 x 14 image and sent it to my Pixma Pro 100 which had 13 x 19 paper loaded.  Working through the Canon software, I ended up with an image that was 12.5 x 16.  Am I perhaps missing some incredibly obvious step when I tell the printer not only what size paper I'm using, but also what size image I want on the paper?  And again, Photoshop (CS6) said the image was too big for the paper.

Thanks for any help,

Rob

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Did you verify cell size in print module? Just cropping to an 11x14 aspect ratio isn't enough.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks again, John. I really must be missing something basic -- I don't see anything that gives an option about "cell size". I'm going through "Photo Layout Print" in the Canon quick menu.

Sorry Rob. I missed the reference to m PSP; I was thinking Lightroom. Give me a few minutes and I'll get into PSP.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Here is what PSP should look like.

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Looks like I've got it now.  I also got walked through it in Lightroom by a friend who is much smarter than I am; he had to dig around to solve the same problem!  Many thatks, John!

Rob

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements