cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP&L not finding PRO-200 Windows 10

Imawino
Apprentice

The printeris installed and working but PP&L can't find it on either Auto search or by using the IP4 address. Windows is up to date. PP&L was downloaded recently so should be the latest version. Is there any other way to get the printer recognized?

Using Photoshop CC 21, but it seems this version is not supported. Any idea when it will be?

Many thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

Try the 1.2.2 version; 1/15/21 date on the Canon USA support site.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

Okay, got it. Apps in settings did show the version as 1.0.0. I did a bit of searching and found a new download, version 1.2.2. Thanks for setting me on the right path!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum.

Try the 1.2.2 version; 1/15/21 date on the Canon USA support site.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Since the first thing the program does upon opening is to look for a printer, I cannot even get to a help or about screen to wee what version it is. I just downloaded the installation file this weekend, and it is the only one on the website. I don't see a version number there.

Okay, got it. Apps in settings did show the version as 1.0.0. I did a bit of searching and found a new download, version 1.2.2. Thanks for setting me on the right path!

Hi

I am new to the forum and dont know how to start a new thread.

I am trying to Print from iPad (using Canon Print App) 11x14 paper on Pixma-Pro 200. However, I dont see a paper soze 11x14 inch in the canon print app.

Thanks for your help!

-akp 

You should see a red bar with New Message at the upper left of this forum's Home page which lists the Messages in the forum. Just click on it to start a new topic.

Robert N.

atulkpatel1
Apprentice

Hi

I am new to the forum and dont know how to start a new thread.

I am trying to Print from iPad (using Canon Print App) 11x14 paper on Pixma-Pro 200. However, I dont see a paper soze 11x14 inch in the canon print app.

Thanks for your help!

-akp 

Announcements