cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 Says It's Not Connected

KMC1
Apprentice

I have a new computer, HP desktop, that I'm trying to connect with my Canon Pro-200 printer with no luck. Everything is telling me I should be able to print, however the printer won't respond and the settings say it's not connected. Can anyone help me with this issue? The computer has Windows 11, and the printer is only a couple years old. I'm getting a little frustrated at this point. Thanks to anyone who has any suggestions. I've tried the online options via the Canon website and the window's instructions......

KMC1

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we best assist you, please let us know if the printer is connected via usb or wireless. Also, let us know if there is any type of error message that appears when trying to install or use the printer. 

We look forward to your reply. 

Hi Arthur, I apologize for taking so long to reply. The printer is wireless to the computer, and there are no error messages when trying to install. I always get a message that states it's been successfully installed, but I am still unable to print. I'm not a tech guru, but I can usually work my way through these kinds of more basic things. But this has me stumped. 

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please open the control panel on your computer and open Devices and Printers. How many copies of the PRO-200 are listed? 

We look forward to your reply. 

Announcements