cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Settings Deleted after MacOS Ventura 13.0

curtrjensen
Apprentice

I recently updated my Mac to the new MacOS Ventura. Now when I open a document to print, all of my printer settings are missing. I have two options "Fast Printing on Plain Paper" and "Fine Printing on Plain Paper."

I have tried updating my printer driver with "PrinterDriver_Pro-100series_164000.pkg" but I get a ERROR message. "The installation failed. The Installer encountered an error that caused installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

AND when I try installing the "Printer Firmware Updater (Mac) for the PRO-100 Ver.1.4", it says to "Click the [Start] to update the printer function." JUST ONE MAJOR PROBLEM, the [Start] button is grayed out and un-clickable.

HELP!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE and when the page opens, please make sure to download and install the PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.60.0.0. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Once that file is installed, then go back to printers and scanners to add the printer back. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE and when the page opens, please make sure to download and install the PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.60.0.0. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Once that file is installed, then go back to printers and scanners to add the printer back. 

Hi Arthur,

I am unable to print with Ventura and PSPro. I get a message saying "memory may be insufficient". I was trying to print a 4x6 and had no problem printing the image using the PSElements software.  I do have the latest Printer Driver installed.  Any ideas on how I can fix this so I can use the printer again with Print Studio Pro?

Thank you. 

I have a problem downloading the driver to clean the ink head, the driver PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.60.0.0. does not exist. What can I do to clean the ink head of my printer PIXMA PRO-100 from my mac? 

ArteSana3
Apprentice

I have a problem downloading the driver to clean the ink head...  What can I do to clean the ink head of my printer PIXMA PRO-100 from my macOS Ventura 13.4 ? 

Announcements