cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Finding Canon Paper Profiles

daoist56
Contributor

Some of us are having trouble finding the basic Canon paper profiles for the Pixma Pro-100 printer.

They are said to be included in the printer driver, but at least on my Mac, I get the art paper profiles, but no basic Canon profiles. No Canon Glossy, other glossy, Canon Matte, etc.

Canon does not offer these on it site anywhere, and so I was hoping if some kind soul had these on the computer and could post them here, that would be a wonderful gesture of kindness.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

robnich
Enthusiast

Did you download the latest Canon IJ driver from the Canon site? This one: 

PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.60.0.0 (Mac)

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

In addition to robnich's advice, what software are you trying to use the profiles with?

See also: can't find canon paper icc files in PhoShop Printe... - Canon Community

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I am trying to use it with Photoshop and LR, both the latest cloud versions.

When you say cloud versions do you mean desktop versions from Creative Cloud app or actual cloud versions of software?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

desktop version from the CC app

specifically, LR Classic 12.01 and Photoshop 2023, or version 24.0

daoist56
Contributor

Yes, that is the one I installed.

Solved.

Not sure why this would be, BUT - once I successfully installed the downloaded package from Canon, I then went and added the printer via the System Settings.

It said the printer was already there, and did I want to make a copy. I said yes, and voilà - all the basic profiles are now there.

Oddly, they are also there for the first version of the printer as well. Just in case, I think I will keep both copies, because I really do not understand how/why this worked this way.

Thanks for all the help/support - hopefully others who are struggling with this issue might find this method to work for them as well.

Announcements