cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-10 WILL NOT TURN ON

rabbi3a
Apprentice

I just bought a new Pixma pro-10 and removed all packing and pugged it in and get a flashing warnig light.  I have unpluged it and still the same thing time after time.  Any else have this problem? I still have not even put the inks in or the print head. 

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Will55
Contributor

Because you have not installed the printhead or inks, the installation process is not completed and that is why the flashing lite. Install hte printhead and inks and then the printer will initilize. 

Cant install the printhead or inks because the ink cartridge will not move while the warning light is flashing.

lehowarddo
Apprentice

I am having the same issue.  With the alternately blinking waring and power buttons the ink cartridge carrier will not move to the center to allow installation of the ink.  I'm stuck.  Turned the printer on and off, opened all the doors and closed them back but carrier will not move from under the cover on the right side of the printer.

When the blinking lights just press the 'resume' button. That is the middle of the three buttons. Did you do that?

Hi lehowardoo,

How many times does the error light flash before there is a pause?

If both lights are flashing, how many times do they both flash before there is a pause?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements