cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pixma Pro-100s only printing blank pages

Rhian
Apprentice

Hi!

If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it as I've searched the internet all day for an answer with no results.

I've recently bought a Canon Pixma Pro-100s. I set it up with it's new print head and ink cartridges all fine but when I go to align the print head it prints blank pages and says the print head nozzles are clogged. How can it be clogged if it's brand new?

I've taken it out and put it back together again, double checking everything and still just blank pages. I also gave it a deep clean through the mac but nothing's worked.

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yeah removed everything and have reinstalled multiple times to double check everything.

Just contacted Canon and they think the item is faulty so will be returning. Thanks for your help though!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Did you remove all the tape from everything? There may be a protective tape on the bottom of the print head to protect the nozzels. Remove the head and see if any tape is there.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Yeah removed everything and have reinstalled multiple times to double check everything.

Just contacted Canon and they think the item is faulty so will be returning. Thanks for your help though!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements