cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightroom shows unedited version in Print module

Guzzibob1
Contributor

After downloading to the latest version of OS, (BIg SUR) the image in the Print dialog of Lightroom shows the unedited  version. I'm using a Pro 100 printer. Anyone know a fix for this?  

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't believe the print module display has anything to do with the printer. 

As a test, choose "Print to File" as an option and see what happens. 

Exactly how are you selecting the edited image.  Is it showing in the Develop module or are you choosing from the Library module?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

After printing "to file" the image had all my corrections included and I had made a small print that showed them also. I'm jusrt used to going from the Develop module to Print module and still seing the same processed image.

I"m probably posting this in the wrong forum anyway.

That is a real mystery. 

I frequently make prints and then send the same image print to file. I've never experienced what you are describing. 

Try this - select an edited file in the Develop module and switch it to Adobe Monochrome. Then switch to the Print module. If it isn't monochrome in the Print module then maybe head to the forum at lightroomqueen.com and post there.

It's not a printer problem. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Yeah tried what you suggested and it showed up in the Print module as a B&W. I think I'll post on the Lightroom forum and see   If anyone has seen this. Thanks for your suggestions   

If it is showing up in the Print modle the same as it is in the Develop module then I am not understanding what the problem is.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements