cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightroom Classic 8.0 and Print Studio Pro

Pesta2
Apprentice

I just installed my printer. I noticed that in Lightroom Classic 8.0 that Print Studio Pro does not show up in my Plug-in Extras. I went onto the Canon web site and downloaded the newest version of Print Studio Ver. 2.2.3 and installed it. It still does not show in my Plug-ins. How do I get Print Studio to show up in Lightroom?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You need to add it manually.

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Studio-Pro-plug-in-not-working-with-A...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit), and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please call 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 10

PIXMA Pro-100

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You need to add it manually.

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Studio-Pro-plug-in-not-working-with-A...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Found the issue.

I also had an old version of PS CS6 installed. When I tried to install PSP before, it would find CS6, install there and would not go to the next screen as you mentioned. I uninstalled CS6 then ran the installer. I picked Lightroom then installed it to a plugin folder. Once I did that, I had to go into Lightrooms Plugin manager and locate the PSP folded in the plugin folder where I told it to save to, then I added in the Manager. Now it works.

Announcements