cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a pdf version of the users manual for Pixma Pro-100.

GSteffen
Contributor

I am looking for a good instruction manual for printing photos on a Pixma Pro-100. The online manual is meh.

8 REPLIES 8

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If you download and install Print Studio Pro you will get two PDF manuals that may be more of what you are looking for.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

John,

First thanks for your reply.

I do have Print Studio Pro installed. There is a help file but it takes me to the Canon site with .html help files.

I am not a dummy but I cannot find any .pdf files related to PSP.

Greg.

Sorry; I thought it was installed automatically.

You can get it here:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/professional-inkjet-print...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks John, going for it now

Ok, I found them. There were there all along. I downloaded the latest version of the PSP just for fun as well. I like it better. Am I to assume the Ver 1.4 pdfs are still valid with PSP ver 2.0?

Not much difference that i saw. But, if you are on a PC, look in C Drive>Program Files>Canon>Print Studio Pro and see if the PDFs are there.

I still seem to think they are automatically installed, because I have V2 copies of the manuals. I put manuals in a special folder, so i don't recall if I moved them or not.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I have the v2 files now. I put them on the desktop for quick reference. I am new at color management and trying to get a handle on it.

Thanks for your help

Greg

See this as well:

http://www.outbackphoto.com/printinginsights/pi049/essay.html

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements