cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone successfully printing from Lightroom 4 on an iPF5000 printer?

jadphoto
Contributor

My iPF5000 prints fine from Photoshop 6, but not LR4.  The photos just get qeued up when I click "print" in LR.  In photoshop I use the "export" command to access the printer driver and everything works as it should.

I can select the printer and the paper profiles while in LR but the image never gets sent to the printer, at least that's what I think happens as the "Online" light on the iPF5000 never starts blinking.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

JD

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I think you are right. They never get to the printer. Does it print text from other software?

I use both PS and LR but I don't see any reason for either to intercept and stop your photos from being printed.

Are you sure you have all the correct setting in LR? You might want to double check.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks for the suggestion, I have a list of things to try later today. I'll also double (triple, quaduple?) check my settings in LR too.

Appreciate the quick response.

JD

OK, after trying everything I could think of it looks like the only thing that works is to go from Lightroom to Photoshop ("Edit in") and then export to the Canon print driver.  It works just fine that way, so I guess it ain't broke and I don't need to fix it. Smiley Tongue

JD

Announcements