cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Print Studio Pro Compatible with Photoshop CC 2014

dgbarar
Apprentice

I recently acquired a Pixima Pro 100 and am attempting to install Print Studio Pro so that it can be accessed in Photoshop CC 2014.

When I attempt to install, it will find and install in Lightroom and Photoshop CC.  However, it does not find and install in Photoshop CC 2014.  I have attempted to uninstall Photoshop CC with the hope that it would find Photoshop CC 2014.  But it does not.

Does any know how to install Print Studio Pro so that it will find Photoshop CC 2014?

Cheers,

Don Barar

17 REPLIES 17

dgillilan
Contributor

I use the independent version of Photoshop CS 6, and it works with mine. I do not know about the cloud version.

Debra

Hi Debra,

Thanks for writing.  What I have learned is that Print Studio Pro is not set up to recognized Photoshop CC (2014).  I happened to have still retained Photoshop CC in my computer.  The installer did recognize Photoshop CC and was installed.  In another forum, a user suggested that I copy the plug-in Print Studio Pro from Photoshop CC to the plug-in directory on Photoshopy CC (2014).  That worked.  Now I have access to Print Studio Pro in Photoshop CC 2014.

Cheers,

Don Barar

The problem still exsists.  Where is the plug-in for Photoshop CC located so that I can move it to Photoshop CC 2014?

Have both CS6 & PS cc 2014. PSP installs on CS6 but not CC 2014. Have copied the folder from CS6 but CC 2015 shuts down when it is selected. Is there hope ?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
You need version 1.3.6 or later. Download from Canon support site.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

tks jrhoffman, installed ver 1.4.1 and all is good

I tried this and no good! Downloaded 1.1.4 and still doesn't work 😞

Did you try the approach in Message 3 above?

What OS are you uisng?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

HI jrhoffman75,

Thanks for reply! I only have PS CC 2014, PS5 PS6. OS X El Capitan Desktop MAC.

Announcements