cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Garden Disc Label Printing Half of Disc

yippieskippie24
Apprentice

Hello!  I'm trying to print on Blurays that I'm using as part of my backup plan for my photos.  I'm using a simple design in Image Garden for the CD but when I print to a disc it's all scaled wrong.  If I print to file instaed of the printer I see the left half of the disc design taking up the full 5.96 × 12.6 inches.  I've verified I have the paper size set to "Disc tray K" and the Media Type  set to "Printable disc".  I've run out of ideas aside from trying to build my own template in Affinity Photo manually. Has anyone else seen this or a similiar issue?

Printer: Canon Pixma Pro-100

Image Garden Version: 3.6.1

disc print issue.png

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Image Garden 3.6.4 is for Catalina. Download latest version from Canon support site. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks John for replying!  I downloaded and installed the newer version of Image Garden 3.6.4 and updated to macOS 10.15.2 but I still seem to have the issue of it trying to print only half the disc.

Disc Label.png

I don't use that software, so if nobody else replies you might want to give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I'll likely do that after the holiday. If you don't mind elaborating, (assuming you print discs) what is your process of printing discs?

Thanks again John!

Tyler

I don't print disks. I just happened to see that MIG was updated when I was on the Canon site checking for other updates. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements