cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Cut Off When Printing

Ken_k
Contributor

I cropped an image to 5x7 in Lightroom.  When I drag it into the PRINT module and select a 5x7 cell the right edge of the image is cut off.  If I decrease the border width to 36 pt then the entire image is visible.  Is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Ken_k!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which printer model you have, as well as the version of Windows or Mac in use.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry - I know better.  Pixma Pro-100,   Mac OSX 10.6

One thing you might want to do is to update software i.e. - 10.6.8 is the latest version of that software and now there are more current updates for the OS.

Did you drag it to the print module as I remember all you need to do is click on print (upper right)
Make sure you are using the right paper and setting all the way thourout the chain.

Why when printing photos on some images are cut off and on others everything is ok

Why when printing photos on some images are cut off and on others everything is ok printer MG6620

Munck18,

Are you using the Borderless print setting?  With borderless printing, the edges of the image are extended beyong the edge of the paper.  This is how we can guarantee an edge to edge print. 

If you need to retain the entire scene in the print, please disable the borderless setting.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

You need to go back and check all the settings in LR. You have something set wrong.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements