cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color mode choice in Print Studio Pro using Pro 1000 - No Color Correction

ChrisOne
Apprentice

Does anyone know what the No Color Correction selection in Color Mode does and how it compares to the Driver Matching selection using the Pro 1000 printer? I've tried calling Canon support and they currently aren't able to tell me because of the office closures and such. 

Thanks, Chris 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ChrisOne
Apprentice

After some further exploration, I wondering if this mode is for printing profile sheets to create custom ICC profiles to be scanned using the i1Studio or similar devices. 

View solution in original post

After a call to Canon support, I was able to get confirmation that this mode is for profile chart printing.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ChrisOne
Apprentice

After some further exploration, I wondering if this mode is for printing profile sheets to create custom ICC profiles to be scanned using the i1Studio or similar devices. 

After a call to Canon support, I was able to get confirmation that this mode is for profile chart printing.

Stephen

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is of an urgent nature, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

Our US-based tech support team is available, and have all resources available to them, whether they're out of our Chesapeake, Virginia or Albuquerque, New Mexico office.

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Stephen, 

Thanks for the welcome and information. I already tried Canon support this morining and they were not able to tell me what No Color Correction or how it was different from Driver Matching. So I was hoping maybe someone on the forum might have some insights.

Hi ChrisOne,

More information can be viewed here:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/M/PRO-1000%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/dg-c_color_correcti...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements