Canon Community Canon Community

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Color Managament in ProGraf Pro1000

You've downloaded and installed thge Canon driver from the Canon support site?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC
Occasional Contributor

Yes on a number of occasions but only via the 'bonjour route'...so when i go into PS/LR the print drivert fucntion is limited...i have not seen the Canon IJ when installing the driver

Esteemed Contributor

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/professional-large-format-printers...
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Occasional Contributor

Thanks am on phone with Cannon UK - i fear you know more than them; all they can say is 'that's weird'...Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

So reset printing system is their answer otherwise they have no idea...could be going back if this does not work and a move to EPSON...

Esteemed Contributor

I recommend downloading and installing Canon driver, deleting the Bonjour printer, and reinstalling printer, waiting for Canon driver to appear when you go to add. It should work; I've helped several this way. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Occasional Contributor

John

I have tried this on a number of occasions - tried both full package driver and printer driver, cleared everything from my system ie printers from library/all downloads/system prefs via trash then emptied this - not sure of course where the actual drivers are located - and restarted; waited for up to 30 minutes when adding printer all to no avail...so open to any other suggestions while i wait for Canon UK to come up with an answer...

Esteemed Contributor

I'm at a loss Paul.

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/WebPortal/PTL/ptl-setup_portal.html?lang=en&type=setup&area=jp&mo...
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Occasional Contributor

Me too especially as PSP is printing fine via the plug in for LR & PS...have just re-connected the printer to the wirelss LAN and am going to give it one more go...

Occasional Contributor

Ok John finally solved it for LR & PS. In this dialogue box i put in the IP address of the printer and hey presto...

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 18.25.51.png

Thanks for your input - learnt a lot.

Cheers

Paul