cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centering an image on Pixma Pro 100

Jackie573
Apprentice

Working with Photoshp Elements 10, whether I use the PRINT command or AUTOMATION TOOLS, the image is not centered (even though I click on Center Image.)   One side always comes out borderless.   What am I doing wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

Jason
Whiz

Hi, Jackie573!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I would like to print borderless images on a letter size paper. Prints are not centered and are not boederless. The image size is 8.5x11" and I use widows 10

Printer's serial # AEAN[remainder of serial number removed per forum guidelines]

please help.

Thank you

What software are you printing from?

What paper are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

"Prints are not centered and are not boederless."

Most likely you have set something wrong in your editor.  What post editor do you use?

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Need a bit more info. Not really the OS and machine but exactly how are you printing?  What size?  What size paper?  Any crops?  That kinda stuff.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements