Canon Community Canon Community

HMW
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Canon Print Studio Pro & Apple Macs to OSX Mojave v10.14.4

I have Canon PRO-1000 & PRO-2000 printers and have a problem using Canon Print Studio Pro. I just updated our Apple Macs to OSX Mojave v10.14.4 and it appears Canon’s Print Studio Pro does not like the newer OSX.  One problem is that every time I re-open CPSP it does not save the settings from the previous print message, even if it is the exact same image file.  I tried Registering unique settings, but when I go to apply them I always get the error message that “the contents of the registered item could not be applied”.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   

Mark Weidman

Honored Contributor

Re: Canon Print Studio Pro & Apple Macs to OSX Mojave v10.14.4

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Pixma-Pro-100-and-Print-Studio-Pro/m-...

Looks to be a Mojave problem. See above posting.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
HMW
New Contributor

I called Canon Support and learned there is a new Driver for the PRO-1000.  I installed the new driver, but the problem still existed until I completely Deleted all of my Saved print settings and then created new ones.  Now, all is good.

New Contributor

I guess you mean the Pro-100, not the Pro-1000.  I have also been on the phone with tech people but even though I have deleted the saved print settings the problem remains.  It's an annoyance certainly.  The person I talked to was baffled by this and promised to get back to me.  If he does, and there's a solution, I'll post it.  

HMW
New Contributor

No, I am running both the Pro-1000 & Pro-2000 printers with Canon Print Studio Pro.
New Contributor

I tried repeating what hadn't worked before, following your suggestion, and now the probram works as it should.  Thanks.