cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer Cutting Off Image

deardeer
Contributor

Hello! I got this printer for Christmas. Today, I tried to print something for the first time. But the left edge of of my image got cut off. It looked perfectly fine in the preview window, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

16 REPLIES 16

Is it just that little bit of the dark line that is missing? Is the image centered on the page? Is the margin where the merge is 0.75"

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

No, the shadow and part of the color is cut off as well. The image is off to the far left side, and the gap is 1/16 of an inch

I'm not familiar with printing from Preview but look to see if there is some selection for centering the image or controlling margins.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I looked and there wasn't any. I tried printing directly from the art program and it still had the edge. I'm honestly at a loss.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

What if you select Print Entire Image in Preview.Monosnap 2020-03-11 19-25-42.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

@

I already tried that but it didn't work

Canon was able to help me and it worked for my first illustration. But when I tried to print a different illustration with the same preset, I got a white border lines that cut off the left and bottom of my image, despite it looking perfect in preview. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

Announcements