cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro 100 Premium Matte Paper profile is missing

DavidJamison22
Apprentice

Hello, I’ve had my Pixma pro-100 for about 2 years now and never had a problem with the Printer Profiles. All of a sudden all of the canon premium paper profiles are missing. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the printer and canon IJ network tool multiple times and nothing works. No matter what I do the profiles I had access to before won’t show up in photoshop which is my preferred printing application. I’ve updated photoshop and restarted my computer multiple times. Please if anyone has any ideas I need help! 

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What operating system? Is that the only profile that is missing? Does it show up in other software?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I forgot to mention I’m using a MacBook Pro. I upgraded from Big Sur to Monterey last night in the hopes that would help. After reinstalling the printer again, it seems to have brought back the profiles! The ones that were missing were all the “canon” paper quality options. I’m going to do some test prints today to see if everything is as I want it. Thank you!

It seems like each time there is a macOS update you need to reinstall the printer driver. I went through that. 

There was also a Big Sur bug in later updates that affect the profiles. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements