cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 100s incorrect print size

Supremeartsquad
Apprentice

Hi all of a sudden my printer is printing contact sized images even though love selected full A4 images - this has not happened before? Any idea please

7 REPLIES 7

Tiffany

Hi Supremeartsquad,

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon 

equipment you are using.  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum. What software are you using? Can you post a screen shot of your print dialogue settinds?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi John

unfortunately all l can give you us this info,-  printing voting a iPad Pro to a Canon pro 100s - no previous problems with printing but now won’t print A4 as set but prints a contact sheet instead? Sorry about quality of photo thank youAD7A4A44-CDDE-4A87-8AD6-ED58E9EEB149.jpeg

Are you selecting Print in the Photos app or are you using a Canon printing app?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hi the canon app

Hi. I can't get my Pro-100 to even be recognized by the Canon app. It only recognizes my M -472. So I can't offer any real help. You might try deleting and reinstalling the Canon app. If that doesn't work you could call the Canon support line for your region. Sorry I couldn't do more. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Supremeartsquad
Apprentice
No problem, may try this if all else fails. Thank you for your kind suggestions.
Kind regards
Lorna
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements