Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Print 13X19 on Canon Pixma Pro 100 - 10.9.5 - Photoshop CS6

gioalexnyc
Apprentice

MAC OS X: 10.9.5 (Mavericks)

Photoshop CS6 Extended

Hi there,

Wasted about two hous trying to figure out how to print 13X19 from Photoshop CS6. After noticing that the A3+ option not showing up upon cheking the prinnt options, I read that I should be using the Print Studio Pro plugin. When I try to use the print studio pro plugin I get this error:

"a printer supported by this software is not found. Connect the printer supported by this software, and then install its driver. Exiting Print Studio Pro."

Wat's ridiculous is I've been using the printer and it works for all sorts of prints so it IS installed. What am I supposed to do? I have a huge batch of 13X19 Canon Semi-Gloss Photo Paper that I cannot use.

To my knowledge I have all the drivers installed. Any help would be grateful. Thank you in advance.

-GIo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Two suggestions:

Download and install latest version of Print Studio Pro.

If you are using the printer over WiFi be sure you added the IJ Network printer and not the Bonjour printer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Two suggestions:

Download and install latest version of Print Studio Pro.

If you are using the printer over WiFi be sure you added the IJ Network printer and not the Bonjour printer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

gioalexnyc
Apprentice
Thank you for the swift reply. Bonjour was the issue, which I learned from a separate thread. Thanks again!
Announcements