cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New imagePROGRAF PRO-300 stops mid-print

fhaneef
Apprentice

Hi Everyone,

I am beginning to regret purchasing from Cannon, I have had multiple mid-print stuck on a brand-new printer.  They stop at random points, I have tried everything, and there are NO errors,

I used both WIFI and WIFI Direct? I have also updated the firmware, please tell me this isn't a feature of Cannon printers as I am willing to return and move to Espon if it is...

Please suggest what I can do. Each of these errors is costing me paper and ink and throw-away prints

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, fhaneef!

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

larryc43230
Enthusiast

Reboot your router. Disconnect the power, wait around 30 seconds, then reconnect the power to the router. At least in my case, it resolved the issue when I ran into it a few months ago.

Larry

Bauldy
Apprentice

I had issues with WiFi and have since connected directly with the usb cable. Try that to see if it eliminates the issue.

Announcements