cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5535i Cannot print Blue Text

Hillsdalerick
Apprentice

We have a Canon ImageRUNNER Advance C5535i network laser printer and, due to NO apparent changes or updates we are aware of, will not print blue text or colors that have blue as a component.  For example, a document with blue text comes out Pink and green text comes out Yellow.  This condition affects all software and versions used (MS, AutoCad, Adobe, etc) and affects all users working from multiple different workstations.  Ironically, any graphic item that contains blue coloring actually prints the correct blue coloring (including any and all colors containing blue).  We suspect that it is a driver issue but cannot find the driver which fixes the problem. 

Anyone with a possible solution will be celebrated.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Hillsdalerick
Apprentice

We do have a dealer and he has been on site but says it's not due to the printer.  I guess I can't believe that every unrelated software that we use all of a sudden decide to have this issue.  

Announcements