cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE 400iF connected to network but will not communicate with computers

DCarmella
Apprentice

We have a Canon IR 400 that is showing that it is connected to the network. When I go into the printer settings on my computer, it is showing the printer as an option but when I try to print, it will not print. When I try to scan and send something from it, it shows the email address at the bottom but keeps saying resending. I have tried shutting down the printer and restarting as well as restarting my router. Neither worked. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

dexman335
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hello,

This forum is for help with Canon's consumer-oriented printers (Maxify, imageCLASS and a few others). Canon's imageRUNNER family of office printers are supported by local Canon distributors and fall outside the scope of this site).

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, however, your Canon authorized dealer will be able to help you.

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements