cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF TA-20 Borderless Printing

shellis129
Apprentice

Hi all, I have a TA-20 that I purchased a few months back. I'm new to wide format printing, but, so far, I'm enjoying the printer and it's doing exactly what I need it to do. The only problem I have is that it doesn't print all the way to the edge of the right side. I've tried the "borderless printing" setting, tried making the images a little larger than 24", loaded the rolls as far to the left and right as I could, but it's still there. I've used both the basic "print" feature in Windows and the "Free Layout Plus" software with no difference. Any ideas of what I could be doing wrong?

I've attached a pic of the problem. It happens on different medias. This sample was on a paper roll.

PXL_20221227_033425293.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

shellis129
Apprentice

Anyone?

Hi, shellis129!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

Thanks and have a great day!

bthompson
Apprentice

I'm having a similar issue. I'm printing on 11x17 cut sheet 200 lb cover weight smooth. The paper runs through the printer fine, but when it gets to the last quarter inch, it kicks it out. I think the print head must be catching the edge of the page. Did you ever find a solution to your issue?

Announcements