cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-4000 will not print after the latest Firmware update

LMarkoya
Apprentice

I used my Pro-4000 a few weeks ago but it alerted me there was a Firmware update when I turned it on a few days ago and since I have never had a problem, let it update. Since then the printer will not print as normal. WHen I send it a file from Photoshop it will sometimes act like normal, and go into the saving file routine, but gets stuck there for 10-15 minutes and then just comes back ready to print. Other times I just get back an error on my laptop that the printer reports an error, and the printer is just sitting there ready to print. I have tried unloading and reloading my PC drivers (WIN 11) with no luck. I also thought I was at least able to manage because I tried the USB print and it worked, but only the first time, all other times the printer acts like its saving the file and just ends there. or simply sends an error relatively quick and the printer always just sits there Ready to Print........IS there any way to reset or go back to an older Driver.......I have both the X.21 and the X.22 versions but the driver loader won't let you choose an older file

Please help

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi LMarkoya,

Because this issue is hardware related, it is recommended that you contact technical support via phone for further assistance. There is NO charge for this call. Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays. A Technical Support Representative can determine the cause of the issue and resolve it or provide you with your available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements