cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAGEPRESS 650 extra long paper length catch tray quantity restriction

aeroatlas
Apprentice

I have a image press c650 that I print a sheet that is 11" x 28" 128 g/m2 paper using the pod deck lite XL that holds 3000 sheets of paper. The problem is that the output will only go to the B output tray on the finisher. The machine seams to limit the number of sheets that it will output to about 65 or 70 sheets before requiring removal which means about every 12 minutes you have to remove the paper from output tray (VERY ANNOYING). The tray will obviously hold far more weight than it is allowing. Any way to change so that it may at least hold 150 to 200 sheets before stopping? 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, aeroatlas!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imagePRESS-series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

aeroatlas
Apprentice

Hi Danny,

I do have a dealer and they have tried to get this question answered with no results. I love the printer and the pod deck works great for the long sheets but for the 8K I spent on that option in none of the description did it say that it would only allow 60 or 70 sheets at a time in output tray. So I am just hoping someone else has run into this. I do need the exercise but rather do it in a gym.

Any help would be much appreciated! 

Tom

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements