cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon iR-ADV C5550 III flipping pages when scanning with OCR

tiborh
Apprentice

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this issue. We have a Canon iR-ADV C5550 III printer. When scanning with OCR feature, the pages get flipped randomly. This does not occure all the time. It does not even occure when scanning the same document for the second or third time. It is completly random. All the documents are signed by hand before scanning on the bottom right corner of the page.

I was in contact with our contractor here in Slovenia and same as me, they have no idea on the matter. I also checked the relevant settings on the device itself and can't find anything wrongly setup.

I would welcome any ideas on what could be the next steps in resolving the issue.

Thanks  

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi, Tiborh!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements