cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C5535 / iR-ADV C5535 III. Can not register or update firmware.

sdaz_canon
Apprentice

I have the C5535 / iR-ADV C5535 III, and I can not get email to work. I can't get firmware updates. I'm kind of stuck with this thing. I try to go to support to register this product and i'm unable to do so.

Only a small number of imagerunner advance shows up when I go to support, none of which are this printer. It's from 2019 so it's not like it's even that old.

Please advise. I came to this organization with this printer installed. It's a legitamate printer, but I can not find the license number either. It only says, "check the contents of the package your printer came in." We don't have that anymore. It was discarded before I started working here.

How do I get control of this thing?

6 REPLIES 6

Mike

This product is supported by our Canon Authorized Dealer Network. Canon Authorized Dealers provide the highest quality service and are supported by Canon-certified technicians using Canon Genuine parts. Please contact your Canon Authorized dealer for all your service needs.

We don’t have a Cannon authorized dealer. Does that mean we have to contact one or acquire one in order to get anywhere?

also, then, how do I find one? Do I just Google for people in my area that are for canon?

Hello Sdaz_Canon,

There will usually be a service sticker on the back of the printer that will have info on the dealer it was provided from. You can also search for your closest dealer on our site using the link HERE.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Other option... or no sticker....

If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and Canon will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I'll check this out. I suppose it'll come at a cost or subscription, wont it?

That'll be between you & the Canon Dealer. 

Announcements