cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print studio pro install

waymcg10
Contributor

Using M1 Mac Monterrey 12.0.1 and installing PSP 2.2.5. After installing PSP several times and a couple of different ways (Canon downloaded Install file and Cannon Utilities install file), it does appear in my File Automate folder. This happens on my MacAir and Mac Mini.Is there a way I can install it manually and, if so, how? 

3 REPLIES 3

waymcg10
Contributor

From the last post but edited. Left out one important word. "Using M1 Mac Monterrey 12.0.1 and installing PSP 2.2.5. After installing PSP several times and a couple of different ways (Canon downloaded Install file and Canon Utilities install file), it does NOT appear in my File Automate folder. This happens on my MacAir and Mac Mini. Is there a way I can install it manually and, if so, how?" I cannot get the PSP app file to install the Automate folder I can't find where Canon's install app is installing it. I apologize for the confusion, the result of not editing before posting.

Does this help?

Canon Knowledge Base - How to install Print Studio Pro - or if Print Studio Pro Not Showing After In...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you so much for your reply and the link. I see that it is based on a Windows platform and, alas, I'm on a Mac, but I stillmay be able to glean some useful info from it. Thanks again.

Announcements