cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5250 Not Recognized on Mac

sconeferry
Apprentice

Hi - have a canon c5250 and department ID set for multiple units to login to be charged back later. We have now added a few macbook airs to our crowd and the install is not working as anticipated. The canon is not recognized on the mac. Add the ip address and IPP did not work so tried LDP and the mac sees it. I can click print but nothing shows up at copier - green and ready to go on Mac. I expect a pop up to ask department ID and password - no pop up. What am I missing here?

Mac OS is Monterey.

Thank you, 

JG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Hi, JG!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, JG!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Thank you.. not what I was looking for .. i am a volunteer for a volunteer organization.. and I can contact a service provider locally. However, I was hoping someone here had a solution before I recommend the organization spend money for something I would expect to be simple, documented and resolved already. 

Announcements