cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error installing canon software

rollinmytahoe
Apprentice

Screenshot (248).png

When i download easy photo editor or any canon software when i try to unzip it says this error, tried 3 diffrent unzip apps but wont open or install. Any thoughts

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@rollinmytahoe wrote:

Screenshot (248).png

When i download easy photo editor or any canon software when i try to unzip it says this error, tried 3 diffrent unzip apps but wont open or install. Any thoughts

They may not be zipped files. Just double-click and see if they execute.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

normadel
Authority
Authority

What are the names of the files, complete with extensions?

Rakop
Apprentice

There can be various reasons for error while installing Canon software, such as outdated software, compatibility issues with the operating system, insufficient system requirements, conflicting software, and more. Try updating your system, checking compatibility, and uninstalling conflicting software to resolve the issue.

EsthycuteEffion
Apprentice

"Sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing your Canon software. Installing software can be tricky sometimes, especially if you're not too familiar with the process. Have you tried reaching out to Canon's customer support for assistance? They may be able to walk you through the installation process step-by-step or provide some troubleshooting tips. Also, I wanted to mention that exposit.com is a great resource for software development and web development services. They offer a wide range of services, including software development, web development, and mobile app development."

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements