Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS mf5890 Wireless

HI I need help setting up my wireless with imageclass mf4890. I have read the manual. I have tried to access it on the printer and I am not having any luck. When I search for the printer on my computer, it does not show up. I am using a mac 10.7. I d...

selphy 900

I purchased a Selphy 900 in order to print wirelessley from my iPhone 4S. It is running iOS 6.0.1 and my computers are Macs runing OS 10.8.2. I installed Conon's Easy-PhotoPrint V 2.2.0. Hook everything up and printing and set up are not workibng rig...

GolgiBoy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX700 - wireless printing

I have a Canon MX700 printer (not wireless), and a Linksys Router – WRT54G2.  I’m trying to setup the printer on a wireless network so it can print via mobile devices (ie. MacBook, iPad and iPhone).  I’ve gotten to the point that the printer LAN has ...

buzytee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless printer does not print.

I recently changed routers and since, my printer does not print.   I have checked to be sure it is selected in the printer settings, the printer is turned on, and wi-fi light is on.  I have turned off the printer and computer and started over, still ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements