Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG5320 works fine on 2 hardwired but....

When I try to set it up on my wireless Windows 7 PC I keep getting a message that the software can't find the printer.Any suggestions? Windows 7 64Belkin N150 routerNetgear Wg111v2 adapter As far as the 2 PC's that are wired to the router they are st...

WIA Driver via Wifi - MG6350

Hi, installed a new Canon MG6350 printer, using Wifi, works fine. However, I cannot get MS Paint to scan from it. Tried reinstalling, obtaining drivers from Canon's website, etc. However, when I plugged in the printer to the laptop (Windows 7 x64), s...

MG3120 Some apple devices not connecting

We have a MG3120 and several Iphones and an Ipad.  I can print from my Iphone, my wife's Iphone and Ipad say they can't connect, although they have in the past.  The printer must be online, I just printed to it and tried right afterwards to print wit...

Boss302 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

wireless trouble Pixma mx 439

Canon Pixma mx 439. Wireless to desktop running Win 8. I can print once.  If I try to print another doc I get an error message (printer not responding).   Once I turn off the machine and on again it will print......one doc only and it starts all over...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements