Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect wirelessly to MX452

I've followed the canon instructions and was able to recognize my network and enter the WEP.  Installed the driver on the macbook, all looks fine but when I try and print I keep getting the message that the printer is not connected.  I printed the ne...

jconroy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6120 Problem

I'm using my MG6120 printer wirelessly, and my computers can't talk to it. I ran MP495 and it failed at Page 14.  My computers are running Win 7 (64-bit) and I have a Linksys EA6200. I've had it for about 3 years with very little trouble What additio...

Need Help!

Hi there, I recently got a new wireless router and a change in the wifi network in my house. I've been trying to figure out how to change the settings on my Canon Pixma 3122 so that I can continue to print wirelessly because it is currently still try...

MX520 always offline

I don't know for sure whether this is a printer issue or a router issue. I've had the MX520 for about a year now.  I only use it for it's Google cloud printing functionality. I rarely print, but whenever I need to it is never online. One trick that g...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements