Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New wireless modem

I just installed a new wireless modem which has a new network name, security code, etc. As a result, my computer cannot communicate with my wireless printer, PIXMA MX410, and my printer is always "offline".   Do I have to uninstall my printer softwar...

RPP by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless and fax issue

Canon MX452 Everything was great until I had to disconnect and move printer to set up fax ,  could not read the easy set up instructions from top of a file cabinet...not much better on desktop...needs to be redesigned to help the visually impaired . ...

bsb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 4 does not recognized canon eos 6D wifi

Hello,I have a Iphone 4 and a Canon Eos 6d.Before i made the IOS update i was able to conect the Iphone with my camera but, after the update to ios 6.1.3 i was not able to connect; the iphone does not recognize the Canon Eos 6D wifi.Could you help me...

Funga by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma mg3200 wont print wirelessly

Just bought this printer and set up the wireless connection to my router. Printed out the network config page from the printer to prove wireless set-up. When i attempt to print out a doc wirelessly from my PC, I get an error telling me the printer is...

mg6460 printer wont let me set ip adress

I have been trying for days now to set up my printer for wireless.according to the printer it is connected to my network, but my computer canot find the printer.i did some googling and found out that i needed to set an ip for my printer.i found the m...

narufry by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements