Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! pixma MG6200 scanner doesn't work over wifi

Hi I'm on a Mac Book Pro OS X 10.8.5. I'm WIFIed to my MG6200 printer scanner and can print, but can't scan. When I try, I get.. Printer is in use or an error has occurred. Check status. Scanner reported an error I've tried trashing and rechoosing th...

TyFord by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mg 6120 wireless setup

I am trying to setup my mg6120 for wireless printing, after the printer has been in storage for a while.  I am using a Lenovo T61 with windows XP professional OS.  I have a Net Gear wireless router.  I have gone through the setup procedure as outline...

eam4094 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX455 wifi problem SOLVED!

Reference my post dated 1st. March. Delighted to report that after several wasted hours of delving into technical troubleshooting suggestions I found the solution to be absolutely simple and basic. I MOVED THE PRINTER TO WITHIN A METRE OF THE BT BROA...

Canon Pixma MX432 wireless printer problem

Hello I have a Canon Pixma MX432 that I was using with USB cable but then changed the settings so I could use wireless but after I did that every time I want to print something it says is offline even if the power is on and is wireless. I have had to...

Wenly5 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5600 slow and dropping connection after print

I bought my MG5600 a few months ago and set it up wirelessly and it was working fine. Then I didn't print for a couple of months and now it is misbehaving badly. WHEN I can get it to print, it is very, very slow. It spends 2-10 seconds between indivi...

zkarj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan from Pixma to Mac

Hi, I have an ongoing problem with scanning from my Canon Pixma to my Mac Airbook. The printer scans, but the image is not made available on the computer - Image Capture says that 'no device is connected'. Having done some internet research, I see th...

Incipia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot scan with MG6620

My operating system is the most current version of OS X Yosemite.  I am wirelessly connected and can print but not scan.  This is a recent development as I could previously both print and scan on this computer.  Any advice?

KenR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements