cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi connection / Connection to PC

Lunecorpse
Apprentice

I have never had an issue with my printer until i moved this week. I am not able to connect to the wifi AT ALL. i have tried DC, wired, wireless and nothing has worked. Not only that, i cannot even connect it to my computer anymore. It no longer allows me to send documents to my printer that i need printed. I am extremely frustrated. I have done all that i can and nothing is working. The printer is crapping out on this aspect. My profile is also missing on printer. I'm not sure what to do with a printer that cannot be connected to my PC and Wifi. Do i sell it? Trash it? Is there even a way to exchange this printer with no receipt? 

1 REPLY 1

Mike

Hi Lunecorpse!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model number of your printer along with the operating system on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks!

Announcements