cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print Wireless

Lilbam19
Apprentice

I conncected the wireless router to the printer but it will not let me print.  I have to connect with the USB cable.  Why will it not let me print without the cord?  I have read several of the discussions in the forum and have had no luck.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, Lilbam19!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

I have the MX492

Hi Lilbam19,

To resolve this issue, your PIXMA MX492 should be reinstalled on your computer.  If you would like assistance with reinstalling your PIXMA MX492, please reply to this post with the version of Windows (or OS X) that is installed on your computer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Lilbam19
Apprentice
So I need to uninstall and then re install?

Thanks

Hi Lilbam19,

You are correct.  Uninstall, reboot your computer and then reinstall.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements