cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ToolBox4911mf18WinEN defaulting to french

cgfourman55
Apprentice

When attempting to scan with the MF toolbox and selecting the "Display the scanner driver", the scan driver is in French. I have removed all drivers as well as software many times. Between each reset, I use AVG to scan the registries, repair any links or shortcuts then restart the computer. no matter how many times I try, the scanner driver is defaulting French, and I don't have the desire to learn a 4th language. I even scanned the registry editor into the registry editor to find a way to change the language pack and there is nothing there.. any suggestions?

sacan005.PNGsacan001.PNGsacan002.PNGsacan003.PNGsacan004.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, cgfourman55!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of Windows is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

cgfourman55
Apprentice

thanks , system specs are as follows, and the printer is on a USB. here is the sys specs and the information in "french" of scangear MF

sacan006.PNG

sacan007.PNG

click here to view the gallery
Announcements