cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4720 won't connect to any of my devices, none of your troubleshooting has helped, 3 months no help

nhfish34
Apprentice

I've been trying to get my printer to work for over 3 months, no matter how many times I connect it to my wifi, or use easy setup and connect my computer to the printer, or use the installation driver and everything that your website says, or do any of the troubleshooting steps, or any of the chat forums, or any help device or video, nothing gets my printer to connect anymore to my mac, my wife's windows, or either of our smart devices even through your app.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I'm sorry that you your printing experience has been less than stellar.  I  / we will do our best to assist you.

Please start by telling us about your wireless network.  What is the brand and model of your router or access point?  It's okay if it was issued by your ISP we just need help identifying it.  How is it configured (dual band, same network names, etc), security type?  The printer will only connect to a 2.4Ghz wireless broadcast using WPA2 encryption.

Now pick one computer, what OS and build is it running.  We can provide more detailed instructions and next steps once we have this information.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements