cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Print & Layout no longer opens images

claytoncramer
Contributor

Two days ago, it worked fine.  Now, neither File Open or drag and drop do anything.  I upgraded to Windows 11 a week or so ago, but it was printing file after the upgrade.

3 REPLIES 3

FacitAir
Contributor

I have the same problem, and cannot open ANY image files.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application with no success.   It was working one day, and not the next.  It's extremely frustrating because it was my go-to app for printing on my brand new Pro-300   Nearly $1000 spent and now the best software for printing doesn't work.  I can print directly from other software, but I had preferred to use the Canon Professional Print and Layout as it is easy yet full of feature, but now it's useless.  

Apparently a lot of us are not very observant...  Canon says, Check at the very bottom of the application for two little up arrows.  Apparently the thumbnail bar can get minimized and it will appear that nothing has opened when you open a image file.      I haven't confirmed that this was the problem yet as I'm not at that machine but I will confirm this evening. 

FacitAir
Contributor

Check at the very bottom of the application for two little up arrows.  Apparently the thumbnail bar can get minimized and it will appear that nothing has opened when you open a image file.   

Announcements