cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with installing app for Canon Pixma

LHenson88
Apprentice

I've just recently purchased the Canon Pixma TS3522 all in one wireless printer and can't get the app to download on my Chromebook. I've updated and restarted my Chromebook as well as installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the app. Every time I click on the app a blank box pops up and goes away and then I get a message the app isn't working force stop or uninstall. Someone, please help because I'm about to return it. I've always bought HP so this is my first Canon printer. 

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, LHenson88!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I updated my post but it's the TS3522 all in one wireless printer

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

THe printer specifications do not list ChromeOS, only Windows or macOS. I suspect it's not going to work.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

CariM
Contributor

Since I presume the. Chromebook is running Android, you need to look in the Play Store for the Canon Print app. This will allow you to print. However without Windows or OS you cannot get the full use of your new printer. The true solution would be to change your Chromebook for an Ultrabook which runs Windows.

Announcements