cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing and Scanning Issue

amoskowitz
Apprentice

Hi All,

My office has an older canon laser printer a MF210 Series, and we have been having printing issues from the PC's in the office, it seems that the apples can print but the new Win 10 Build is preventing some sort of communication via WiFi with the PC's and the Printer, Whats weird is that I can get it to do Test pages from most of the Pc's but not actually printing a PDF or Word Doc. 

Any Ideas?

ADAM

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Amoskowitz,

In this situation, you can try uninstalling the drivers for the printer and then downloading and installing the UFRII/FAX//Scan driver from the link HERE. The drivers will be the first one under recommended drivers. To uninstall the drivers, you can press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time. In the window that comes up, you can type in appwiz.cpl and click ok. It will show a list of installed programs and you can select the MF214 drivers from the list and then click uninstall.

If reinstalling the drivers did not resolve the issue, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist with the problem.

amoskowitz
Apprentice

Thx for the reply but trial and error i got this fixed about a week ago, but i will keep that number on file

Announcements