cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I access the Web Server embedded in Printer MG7720?

minourat
Contributor

We have Canon printers MG6820 and MG7720, and these printers are connected to desktop computers  running Windows10 (64bit) by USB cords. Further,  MG7720 is connected to WiFi provided by xFi  modem-router.

I assume that the home page of the Web server embedded in  Printer MG7720, whose local IP address is probably 10.0.0.xxx provide some useful information and services. Is this true, and if true, what is the IP address? Is there any thing I should do further?

I have worked on this problem for several machines.
I will appreciate any help.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

minourat
Contributor

I could print the IP address of the Web server embedded in each of  the printers MG6820 and MG7720.

First, you must establish WiFi connection by taking the following steps:
When the home page is displayed in the printer console, swipe the screen left and open Setup.
Then select the options as follows:
Device Settings > LAN Settings > Wireless LAN setup >  Standard setup >
select wireless router (SSID) > provide the password for the selected WiFi network

Then do the following:
Setup > Device Settings > LAN Settings > Confirm LAN Settings >  Print LAN Details.
The IP address of the embedded Web server can be found in the printed page as 10.0.0.xxx

When I  typed 10.0.0.xxx in the URL box of a Web browser. I expected to get useful information and
do useful things, but only ink levels were displayed.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements